Friday, October 7, 2011

Grand Opening of River Luna!

Luck Feather - Original Painting



Pyramid Feather - Original Painting

Native Chevron Feathers - Original Watercolor
Autumn Reflections - Original Watercolor

I'm very excited to announce the Grand Opening of my new shop, River Luna! In my shop you can find all of the original art work I post here, and much more. Along with my larger paintings and illustrations, I've been wanting to provide original artwork that's affordable for everyone. It's something I don't come across often, so I've created a collection of single feathers, each an original painting with unique detailed designs. They look great framed and hung on their own, or in a group. Each feather is $15 dollars each! You can see the whole collection here at my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/riverluna

No comments: