Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meet Lhasa


I have a new painting partner!  This is our kitten Lhasa, our newest addition to the family.  It's only her third day here and she's already getting along with our Boston Terrier, Dharma.  Her favorite place to sleep is on my lap while I paint at my desk.  I haven't had a cat since I was 10,  I forgot how cuddly they are. 

I don't know if it's the time of the year, but Riv and I keep finding blue jay feathers everywhere. It's inspired me to start a new collection of feathers. They're all different colors and shapes and will be painted with unique designs. They'll be available in my etsy shop within a few days. Some will be simple others more detailed, but all will be no more than $15 each. 

It's supposed to rain all week, and I'm loving this fall weather. It leaves me a lot more free time to paint.




No comments: